Thursday, August 11, 2011

Big Brother Twist

With the live show coming on in a few hours the excitement grows. Will Rachele go or will it be the newbie who put himself on the block. Now don't get me wrong I'm not a Rachele fan but if it helps Jeff and Jordan I'm all for it. I am hoping for a Dustin moment you know that idiot from season 8 the asked to be the pawn and then got voted out. It was great I will never forget the look on his face. I'm hoping for Cassie to come back tonight but will be o.k. if its Brendon if it helps Jeff and Jordan. Well almost done with Danilele's second week of h.o.h. sorry Kalias h.o.h. my bad. Well everyone check out cbs tonight to check out who it will be.

1 comment:

  1. If Cassi wins the vote, Lawan may actually have a shot at coming back to the house. You never know, his move may not be as stupid after all.

    ReplyDelete