Friday, August 5, 2011

Will it be Kalia or Daniele running the hoh this week. spoiler alert

Well with Kalia winning hoh this week she will be making all the decisions this week or will she. By all accounts Daniele now has a second week of hoh with Kalia being her puppet and all blood on her hands. Now that Kalia has put up Jeff and Rachel which is what Daniele pushed her to telling her not to worry about the twist which only serves Daniele. Now dont get me wrong Daniele along with Jeff and Jordan are my favorites. I guess we will have to watch c.b.s. and or showtime uless you have the live feeds to see what will happen next. Me i'm on http://www.jokersupdates.com/ all the time. Big Brother is one of my favorite reality t.v. shows because of the live factor. I like the fact everything is going on right now not like Survivor which is taped  in advance. Although I am a fan of Survivor too. So now the question is who will america vote to go against the next evicted house guest to see who will be going back into the house, which could hurt Kalia. I wonder if the returning house guest will be able to compete in the next hoh competition. My money is on Cassi returning she has a better rating on http://www.jokersupdates.com/. I just hope its not Jeff going up against her since I would like Jeff and her in the house. I would be o.k. with Rachel going up against her in a competition with Cassi crushing her. I am hoping for Jordan winning the veto and one of the newbies going up. Ummmm what would Kalia do then. O.k. lets see how this unfolds.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kalia is stupid! To go after two people that can both stay in the house if one of them win POV they pull themselves off and then the other can come back with the twist. I hope Jordan wins POV pulls off Jeff and then she is safe. It sounds like Dani definitely put her two cents in, I liked watching Dick and what he thought of her game play. I thought she was sitting pretty until she tried to backdoor her original alliance member. Can't wait to see what happens on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding, right! Was watching showtime last night and Rachel was telling her that she and Jeff can come back they are good competitors and Kalia was like oh I know! Well why did you make a stupid move like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to disagree Dani and Kalia are now the power couple, good move going after the biggest threats in the house then it is just pickin off the floaters. One of them will be going home. Bye bye America's favorite reality couple!

    ReplyDelete